Opening Hours - FAQs

  • Open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm, Saturday 8:30am to 4pm and closed Sundays

Thank you for visiting Bennetts Travel Insurance

Due to the current and ever changing position in relation to COVID-19, we have made the decision to suspend sales of our products for the time being.

New policies are not currently available online or via our call centre. If you have an existing policy that you need to amend please contact us by email at

If you are an existing policy holder and need to make a claim, then please refer to your policy wording issued at purchase for ways you can do this. Please note that our claims team are extremely busy at this moment in time and the quickest way of raising a new claim is using the online facility at

We apologise for any inconvenience, we hope to be back up and running again in the near future.

Bennetts Travel Insurance FAQ

Does Bennetts Travel Insurance cover my motorbike?

No – the motorcycling cover is for medical expenses incurred if you injure yourself taking part in what is often considered to be a hazardous activity and is often excluded from standard policies. The travel insurance policy does not cover any damage to your motorbike. If you are riding your own motorbike, or someone else’s, it will not be covered under your Bennetts Travel Insurance policy.

Do I have to ride a motorbike to be able to buy Bennetts Travel Insurance?

Our travel insurance is suitable for everyone whether they ride or not. We have simply tailored the cover with motorcyclists in mind, so if you do happen to want to ride on road during your trip – this is covered as standard with the option to upgrade to more specific motorcycling activity. If you don’t ride, or if you want to include family members who don’t ride, that’s fine. The cover is suitable, and we can even consider existing medical conditions.

Who will I speak to about my travel insurance policy?

Bennetts Travel Insurance is arranged and administered by Brokersure Limited and the policy is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's. Brokersure are experts in travel - we have partnered with them, so we can provide great cover and service to our travel insurance customers. If you call Bennetts Travel Insurance, it will be one of the dedicated Bennetts Travel Insurance team within Brokersure who will deal with your call.

What does an EHIC cover?

A valid EHIC or E111 card can be used in countries within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. It covers for medical treatment which is necessary until your planned return home and you’ll be treated on the same basis as a resident of the country which means it can either be free or at a reduced cost.

Can I include cover for activities other than motorbiking?

Yes, there are several non-biking activities covered as standard and the option to upgrade to cover activities such as winter sports, golf and business cover. If you are taking part in something (motorcycling or not) which you cannot see listed when you get a quote, please call one of the friendly team on 0330 018 6322 to discuss your needs.

Where can I view full policy wording?

Click here to view the Bennetts Travel Insurance policy wording which has full information on cover available, as well as key restrictions.